What are the symptoms?
- A delusional state of mind
- The constant mentioning of abilities and expertise that the person clearly doesn't have
- The impersonation of professionals they have occasionally met or seen
- Constant requests for you to like them or follow them
Yes, Social Media Guru Disease is here people and could be affecting those around you at this very moment.
- Does your partner keep setting up different Twitter accounts for no reason?
- Has your son started drawing large letters (particularly the letter 'F' in blue) on every vertical surface?
- Have you the secret worry that 'Instagram' may not be the covert word for your colleague's drug habit?
- Has an old school friend sent you over 15 request to 'like' their flower arranging business in the last week?